Sunday, April 24, 2022

Linda's Wet T-Shirt contest Part 3

 


Linda's Wet T-Shirt Contest Part 3


Linda's Wet T-Shirt Contest Part 3


So let me finish the rest of the story. So the manager called and said he had prepared another ad to advertise the next show.  "Come watch Linda Beth Buchanan, our Wet T-Shirt Contest Champion do it on stage for you.  Her pretty little pussy taking one for a live audience. Cheer her on!!"
So let me finish the rest of the story. So the manager called and said he had prepared another ad to advertise the next show.  "Come watch Linda Beth Buchanan, our Wet T-Shirt Contest Champion do it on stage for you.  Her pretty little pussy taking one for a live audience. Cheer her on!!"
he asked if I was ready to earn my $500 fee.  My boyfriend was very reluctant to let me do it. To be fucked on stage in front of a live audience but for some reason it intrigued me so I agreed.
The manager told me to dress really slutty---see-thru blouse, mini-skirt, thigh-high stockings and whore high heels and a sheer pantie.
He also asked me to shave my pussy completely smooth for the show. 
The day of the show, I was pretty nervous about what I had agreed to do. when I got to the place it was jammed--standing room only---and there was a bed in the center of the stage.
The guy and I were in the back of the place behind the stage as the manager went on stage and said, "Please make welcome's out contest winner Linds Beth Buchanan and Tommy Oakes for her line, in-person show for you tonight."
We walked on stage at the audience erupted in applause and cheers. I was done up very slutty looking like a cheap whore as we took the stage.  Tommy, presented me to the audience and wrapped his arms around me from behind and cupped my titties. 
We then kissed as I lowered my hand to his crotch and rubbed his penis through his pants.
He then lifted my blouse to expose my titties and began twirling my nipples. He unbuttoned my mini-skirt and it fell to the floor. There I was just in panties, stockings and my whore high heels. The audience was raving.
I dropped to my knees, unbuttoned his trousers and took out his penis.
he was only slightly erect so I ran my tongue up and down his shaft cupping his testicles with my hand as he proceeded to get fully erect.
He then took my hand and walked me to the bed which faced the audience and laid me down on my back on tar bed.
He then slid my panties down to reveal my hairless cunt for the audience and began to gently finger me as we kissed and fondled one another.
 I began to lubricate heavily and the parted my legs and mounted me.  He was quite large--maybe almost 10"--and I could feel his glans at my entrance.
He pressed forward and I could feel him sliding into me.
When he got balls derp he began stroking in and out of men as the audience whooped and hollered.  My legs were up around his shoulders so there was a clear view penetrating me.
He fucked me like that until I almost orgasmed and then pulled out and flipped over on my knees. He then proceeded to fuck me doggy-style gripping my hips as he pounded my hairless cunt.
I talked to him loudly as he fucked me, "Fuck my whore cunt Tommy. Fuck me good," as I orgasmed on stage loudly.
he then flipped me back on my back and told the audience, "I am gonna come in this little whore's cunt."
And proceeded to unload in me making me orgasm yet again.
We lay wrapped in each other's arms until he pulled out an held my labia apart to show the audience his sperm oozing from my hairless cunt.
I was on complete display. With my gaped cunt oozing sperm as the audience took photos and whooped.
The manager came from back stage, took my hand and eased me off the bed and presented me to the audience. 
They clapped, hollered and hooted and I felt so appreciated, proud and desired.
"Shall we have her back for another show,?" he asked and the audience erupted in applause.
My boyfriend was a bit concerned with what I had done and was nervous that the man was so much bigger than he was.
That night, as we had sex, he mentioned how open and stretched I felt and how lubricated I was from the man's residual sperm still in me.
If I ever wondered if I had exhibitionist tendencies that show confirmed I certainly did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda