Saturday, April 23, 2022

Linda's Wet T-Shirt adventure Part 2


Linda's Wet T-Shirt adventure Part 2
As you can imagine, I was a big hit there. The manager asked me to come back for the next week's wet t-shirt contest. And he wanted to advertise that I'd be back to get the crowd to return. He used one of the photos of me in the transparent wet t-shirt and white panties in the ad. "Come see the returning Linda Beth Buchanan (my maiden name) and help cheer her on to another outstanding win in out weekly Wet T-Shirt Contest. And come encourage her to 'Show it all' like she did for this winning performance."
He posted the ad in the local college newspaper---where everyone on campus saw it, the local town newspaper and he made flyers that he posted all over town.
I was surprised how flattered I was that he did that for me and my boyfriend was ecstatic that I had won the contest, talked into removing my wet t-shirt and then watching the manager slide my panties down and taking them off and tossing them into the cheering crowd.
And that I parted my labia as the crowd implored name to do and then fingered myself until the manager laid me down on the mat and proceeded to finger me on stage to a rousing orgasm.
We returned the next week to a packed audience and my boyfriend had me wear sheer white panties this time.
The contest began and again, like the week before, I was declared which then began the chants from the crowd, "Take it off, take it off," as I slipped my wet t-shirt off.
The manager then came on stage, approached me and took the elastic of my panties rolled them right down as the crowd whooped and cheered.
He then put his arm around my shoulder and began fondling my tittle and nipple as the crowd cheered him on and his other hand went right to my cunt as he parted my legs and began fingering me on stage.
He said I was an absolute star and he wanted me back every week for the contest.
So the manager called me after that show and he'd like to feature me having intercourse on stage!!! That I have been such a hit that he thinks lots of men will come to the show to witness me on stage having intercourse.
He wants to have one of the young bartenders do me on stage. My boyfriend was not too happy about that idea but the manager said he'd pay me $500 for a 30 minute show. Pretty easy money for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda