Sunday, May 1, 2022

Linda's wet t-shirt contest Sequel

Linda about the time of the Wet T-Shirt contest 

(Although she is over 18 at the time of the photo)  





One other interesting thing:  to participate in the Wet T-Shirt Contest you had to sign a Model Release Form because picture were taken of the girls and you had to be 18 years old.  I was a freshman in college and had skipped 2 grades in school so was only 16 when I first did the contest.

They just had me sign the form but never asked for proof of age.

My boyfriend was a senior in college and never knew how old I was actually.

So when I did the sex show on stage I was underage.  I never told the manager and he never asked to see my driver's license. So there are hundreds of photos and videos of me at 16 having intercourse on stage. I have often wondered where those photos of me are.

And finally, after my first onstage performance the manager said I was a huge hit and packed the place and wanted to feature me regularly. As I mentioned, my boyfriend was not happy that I did this.  I did 2 or 3 more shows but my boyfriend became so concerned about it he asked me to stop. Watching his girlfriend on stage sucking a strangers cock---the manager had different men use me each time--in front of hundreds of hollering men and then performing intercourse and my spam-filled vagina held open for everyone to see was just too much for him to handle.

that I was treated like a prostitute, dressed like a common slut, and paid to fuck on stage was. ore than he could handle.

And he was worried that the manager was going to lure me into full time prostitution because the manage r kept telling me that after my onstage performances men approached him and wanted to purchase me off site.

The manager was really encouraging me to seriously consider it as I was an absolute natural, he said, l cut out for this line of work.

I had the body, the looks and the personality to do extremely well in prostitution as was evident by my onstage performances.   

Frankly, I was extremely tempted by the prospect.  He encouraged me to just try it out for awhile and see how I did.  It did not have to be permanent but I should at lest give it a go.

This is what worried my boyfriend that once I was sucked into the industry it might be hard for me to get out. And I was in college and doing that would distract from my school work. 

I decided not to enter the field and to a certain degree regret not, at least, giving it a try.  

I know how much I enjoyed the onstage performances giving myself to these men in front of a packed house and given intense orgasms while all these men watched me. There was something so gratifying about turning my body over to these men as the audience praised me and encouraged me on. 

Giving of my most personal and intimate self as others watched made me feel so proud and special. 




But I did not want to lose my boyfriend and I felt that if I continued the live onstage performances he'd leave me.  And I definitely knew he was uncomfortable with me prostituting myself so I gave up the performances and told the manager I just could not prostitute myself as much as he encouraged me to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda