Saturday, April 23, 2022

Linda's Wet T-Shirt contest Part 1

 Here is the first part of Linda's wet T-Shirt contest.


When I was growing up I suffered from extremely low self-esteem and self-confidence because of my cold distant father.  It was one reason why I liked my uncle so much because he made me feel so special and was so proud of my body.
I remember in college one time a boyfriend I had signed me up for a wet t-shirt contest at a local bar.  I was surprised he did it but said it would be fun for me to try it.  Before the contest began all the girls were taken to a back room and we were asked to take off our tops and to put on club t-shirts.  It was sort of awkward because the manager was a man and some other guys were with him as all the girls took out tops off and bra too and were handed t-shirts to put on.  We were then instructed takeoff our jeans so we were just in panties and t-shirts.
We were paraded to the stage win our panties and t-shirts as the boys a;; began to whoop and holler. There was this large tub on stage and they got 2 girls at a time into the tub.  Then with a beer pitcher filled with water they doused the t-shirt with the water make the t-shirt totally transparent and our nipple s and titties completely visible.
And some of the girls were in white panties that, when doused,  became transparent too. 
The girls then jiggled their titties to the applause of the boys.  
The girl getting the loudest applause won the contest and $100.
To my shock and surprise I got the biggest round of applause and won.
The men then started yelling, Take it off, take it off, to get me to remove my t-shirt. And to my utter surprise I did standing there topless I my water-soaked white panties. I jiggled my titties for the audience the they started yelling, "Panties off, panties off!!"  
And then the manager came up behind me and lowered my to my ankles an had me step out of them.
I was standing there completely naked as the manager threw my panties into the crowd.  
"Spread it open, spread it open, " they yelled and I parted my labia on stage to yells and hollering from all the men.  There were lots of cameras there and they snapped away taking my picture.
I got so aroused on stage from all the attention that I started to finger myself in front of the audience which only elicited more whoops and yells.  "Fuck that cunt baby, fuck that cunt," they chanted and the manager brought out a mat and laid me down on the floor on my back on the map and started to finger me.  He opened my legs wide and stuck his fingers into my cunt which by now was dripping with my internal fluids.
He proceeded to masturbate me on stage as I thrust my hips back on his fingers as he hand-fucked my cunt on stage.
The attention was incredible as all the men whooped and hollered as I moaned and groaned loudly on stage as I approached an orgasm.  
I bucked my hips up off the floor as I orgasmed on stage for the audience.
The manager said I was a natural.

I felt so proud and special up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda