Sunday, June 5, 2022

Questions

 Here are Linda's answers to the latest set of Questions I asked her/


1)  How many emails do you get a day from guys that have seen you naked online?   

         Each day I get 5 or 6 immediately after my photos are posted


2)  How many emails do you get from women that have seen you naked online?     
     Only a few so far.  

3)  What percentage do you answer?  
      I answer ALL of them as I have been instructed to do.
 
4)  Are you getting any serious requests to hook up from being exposed online?  
     Yes, quite a few.  Some men travel through Illinois and want to schedule an appointment for me to  
      service  them.
 
5)  Are you getting requests for special orders (Specific pictures, dirty panties etc.) and
     will you fill them?  
     Not many yet.  But I would if I did.

6)  Do you fuck black guys?  
     Yes and they seem to thoroughly enjoy degrading and shaming me for the married white whore I am.  

7)  Are they really bigger on average?  
     Many are, yes.  And thick too.  And some have a large glans.

8)  Do you fuck Asian guys?  
     Yes but only a few so far.

9)  Are they really smaller on average?  
     Not really.  Just average

10)  Do you wear your wedding ring when you are "working"?  
       Yes.  It adds to the disgusting nature of what I do.  Violating the marriage covenant.   

11)  If so, do you get many comments on it? 
       Yes.  And some men like to ejaculate on it.  Or have me take it off and insert it into my vagina AFTER 
       they have ejaculated inside me.

12)  Do you have any close friends (men or women) who know what you do?  
       Just one girlfriend and she is a bit shocked.  But I do confide in her.

13)  Do your clients ever request you dress in certain clothing?  
       Yes
 
 
14)  If so, how? 
       Slutty, micro mini-skirts and sheer tops

15)  Have you ever done a bachelor party or something like that?  
        No, but I am willing to.
 
16)  Do you enjoy being degraded?  
       Yes.  I am basic fuck meat and need to hear that this is what I am.  

17)  Do you have fantasies of cuckolding your husband? 
       I already do.

18)  What are your other fantasies?  
        Being trained to be Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda