Thursday, May 12, 2022

More Q&A

 More Questions and answers from Linda.


1)  Have you ever been arrested?  No, and thank God

2)   If not have you ever had a close call.   Yes, twice.  The police arrested a client coming to the motel room and I managed to get out and into my car before they got there. Needless to say I never used that motel again.

3)  Have you ever been raped?  That is a more complicated question to answer. Raped in the true sense of being raped by a total stranger, No.  But a few times men who I sort of knew cornered me in a room, started fondling me, lifted my skirt and shoved down my panties to the floor, lowered his trousers and pushed into me.  And he pinned me down under him up inside my vagina until he ejaculated. 

4)  Have you ever been beaten by Client?  No, thank God. 

5)  Has a client ever given you an STD?   No.  And I get a test every month

6)  Do you prefer men circumcised or uncircumcised?   No preference really but most American men circumcised.  I just love a penis however it is.   I am just your basic cock whore and know what I am best used for.

7) What are you favorite positions for Oral Vaginal and Anal sex?    Oral:  on my back on the motel bed with my head hanging over the edge as the man  approaches my mouth standing and face-fucks my mouth.  In this position my throat is wide open and men can go all the way down my holding my head as they face-fuck me.  Vaginal:  missionary style.  Anal:  on all fours presenting my rectum to the man.

8)  What are your clients favorite positions?  Doggy-style

9) Do you do any role play with your clients?.....If so what kinds?  Nursing sessions,  they are Daddy.  Light spanking

10) Do you ever dominate your clients?  Yes, if paid to

11) Do you ever spank your clients?  Yes, if paid to

12) Do you ever give lap dances for your clients?  Occasionally/.

13)  Do you have children?   2 grown boys

14) Do you have grandchildren?   No

15) Have you done any webcaming?  Would you?  No but I would consider it.

16)  Have you ever been to a gloryhole/ADS establishment?  No, but I'd like to.

17)  You told me you are with a lot of truckers.  Do you ever have sex with them in the truck?  No, they come to my motel room to have me service them

18) How much longer do you plan to do this?  That is a good question.  Not sure. 

19) Now that the weather's getting warmer do you plan to have more photo shoots at the beach/lake/outside?  I sure hope so. I love outdoor shoots especially when others see me modeling.  A thrill.

20) Are you planning a trip to the Florida beaches anytime soon?  I sure hope so

21) Are you buying more bathing suits this year?  Yes, photographers purchase them for me to model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda