Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Linda's first intercourse.

 Linda's first intercourse.


by

Linda



To follow up on the first time oral intercourse story.  So after months of giving my uncle oral intercourse he began to talk to me about having actual intercourse with him.   I told him that I could never do that and we needed to not talk about it.

A few months later my uncle managed to get to come over to my house for a weekend when my parents were going away and he was asked by them to babysit the kids.  They trusted him and he liked spending time with us.

Saturday during the day he took us all to the lake and we went swimming.  He kept telling me quietly how sexy I looked in my bikini and that the boys were sure going to have fun with me.  I was flattered at all the attention he showed me and definitely got secretly excited at his attention.

That night we all watched TV and he encouraged us all to get our nightwear on and I put on my babydoll nightie and panties and we all sat and watched TV.  The other kids went off to bed and eventually so did I.

I remember a little later as I was dozing off that the door to my bedroom opened and light came into the room slightly. I saw someone who looked like my uncle but I was kind of dozing and almost asleep.  The man approached my bed and said to not make any noise and he slid back the covers and slipped into bed beside me.

I could now tell it was my uncle and I told him that he could not get into bed with me.  He told me not to worry and to just be quiet and enjoy what was about to happen to me.

He got close to me in the bed and I felt his hand go up under my baby doll nightie and into my panties.  He found my public mound and began rubbing it and whispered to me to open up my legs for him.  I told him that we should not be doing this but he said that he and my father had talked about when I first got it and that I needed it from a man with experience who could really show me the right way and the boys would have no clue as to what to do to my young cunt.

He began playing with my tiny titties and nipples and I definitely felt myself beginning to feel his erotic touch.  I kept telling him we should not be doing this but he persisted and he had me in my bedroom with no where to go.

His fingers worked their way in between my virgin cunt lips and I felt a finger slowly enter my hole.  I had never felt anything like this before and I was getting moist down there.  After fingering me for a while I felt him begin to slide my panties down to my ankles and off me completely and I was totally exposed down there for him.

He was wearing pajama bottoms and slid them off and took my hand and wrapped it around his fully erect cock.  He quietly whispered that this was about to go inside my virgin cunt and that I’d enjoy it finally.

I protested that I did not want to get pregnant but he said that I need not worry that he’d withdraw prior to ejaculating inside me.  He asked when I had had my last period and I told him that I had just finished and he said that there was not much likelihood of him getting me pregnant then if I had just menstruated.

I had not realized it but he had brought some lubrication into the room with him (I was never sure what it was but I think it was KY Jelly) and proceeded to lubricate my vagina opening.  He used his fingers to open me up and getting in between my legs he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of me.  I was excited, nervous and scared that this was about to happen to me.  I felt him ease forward with the head of his cock at my entrance. His cock head felt huge there but it was also erotic and stimulating.

He was very slow and gentle I recall as he tried to ease himself into my very young and very tight cunt.  (If you recall I told you that I had an unusually tight vagina and for years it was hard for me to have intercourse without being sore.  A boyfriend submitted me to a permanently stretching program that resulted in me being permanently open. Did I ever tell you that whole story?) 

My cunt was tight and I resisted taking him at first but his head pierced my entrance (I think I had part of my hymen intact still) and in one powerful thrust he plunged all the way into my virgin vagina.  It hurt and was pleasurable all at the same time.

Once inside me and fully lubricated he started going in and out and I began to feel the pleasure of my vagina being taken like that.  I got aroused and felt the pleasure of his fullness.  He stroked and stroked until I felt the his glans expand and I knew—just like when I did oral intercourse with him—that he was going to ejaculate.  I told him to be careful and withdrawn prior to ejaculating inside me but he did not stop and before I knew it he was grunting in my ear at home good I felt to be inside my young virgin cunt as he spurted all his seed deep into my virgin womb.

I was shocked that he did not withdraw prior to ejaculating but at this point there was little I could do but just lie there with his cock buried in my now non-virgin cunt. 

He told me how good it had felt and that I was amazing.  After a few minutes of lying there on top of me he lost his erection and his penis slid out of my oozing cunt hole.

He told me never to tell anyone about what he had just done to me and that this was OUR private secret. He told me that I was amazing and that I was built to fuck and that I had serviced him extremely well. He said that I needed to learn lots of techniques and that he would teach me.

He slipped out of my room and I lay there oozing his ejaculate and a bit sore from the penetration.

I did not realize this until later but I had bled that night—he definitely penetrated my hymen—and that I had stained my sheets with blood. My mother asked me about it and I told her it was my period but I am not sure she actually believed me.  The blood was not menstrual blood which is dark but rather it was more bright red.  I think my mother new something happened that weekend to me.

There were many other times after that that he fucked me and I can tell you about some of those stories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda