Saturday, May 7, 2022

Linda's first Anal experience.

                          Here is another self exposing account of Linda's development 


into the Whore and Slut we see and love today.

We just love her self exposure both in words and pictures.

I also added a few pics of Linda's pretty ass.

for us all to enjoy.

Tell Linda how much you enjoy her self exposure.

Write to her at:




Paul:   For another blog entry.  Hope you like this one.  Whore Linda


After my uncle got my virginity naturally he wanted to do it to me other times.  He was pretty insistent in trying to get me alone as often as he could to do me.

At first I was resistant but I soon began to (in spite of the tightness of my vagina and soreness afterwards) get into the experience myself. I got my uncle to start using rubbers on me (I think he even got nervous that he might get his niece pregnant and what a time he’d have explaining that to his brother—my father).  And later on he put me on birth control pills so we did not have to worry about using rubbers anymore in me.  I had to hide the pills very carefully so that my mother would not discover them.

One weekend a few months later he was over for the evening while my parents went out to a party and the others were over with friends.  He got to feeling me up and got all hard for me and took me to my bedroom.  We started messing around and as he got me undressed he muttered, "Damn," that he had not brought any rubbers.  He then announced that this would be a good time to deflower my rectum since he wanted to ejaculate in me but did not have protection.  I was a bit shocked at the thought—a cock in my anus but he insisted that it would feel good.  I did have a secret tube of KY Jelly that I had gotten to lubricate him when he entered me and I told him that he’d need to use that since my rectum did not self-lubricate like me vagina.

He had me get on all fours on the bed with my rectum pointed up and my face down in the pillow and he lubed up my anus with his fingers slowly opening me up with one, then two, then 3 fingers.  I felt him then approach my rectum hole as my legs were spread wide as he placed the head of his cock right there and slowly inserted his head.  I felt quite a bit of pressure and was not sure that I could take him fully but without any hesitation he just pressed forward and shoved himself right into my rectum all the way.  I squealed as he did this because it actually hurt but he was on top of my back and fully inside me by now.  I was pinned on the bed under him with his cock totally in my rectum.  

He told me to lay still and relax my sphincter muscle to open myself up for him.  After a few minutes of this I felt my sphincter muscle relax and open and he began to slowly withdraw and then reenter my rectum in long and slow deep penetrating strokes.  Once my rectum was wide open, he could withdraw and reenter me easily.

He then reached around with his hands and twirled my nipples in his fingers and then reached down between my legs and flicked my clitoris and then with his cock buried in my rectum shoved 2 then 3 fingers right into my cunt.  He rubbed his cock through my vaginal wall and I was totally full.

I was totally turned on by now and any pain from the rectal insertion was now overtaken by the pleasure.  I started to tell him naughty things like fuck my teenage ass, and put your seed in my ass!!  Frankly, I surprised myself with how dirty my mouth got and what nasty things I said to him.    He got all turned on by my dirty talk—this was where I learned that talking dirty was such a turn on for a man—and in just a few more strokes he was unloading his seed right into my rectum.

He pumped hard and deep which was a bit painful because he was thrusting so hard into my rectum as he ejaculated but it sent me over the top and I had my first orgasm with a man with us coming together.  As I orgasmed he thrust harder and harder slamming my rectum with his cock.

He then fell on my back as I collapsed into the bed and he lay there on top of me whispering in my ear how amazing I was and what a wonderful little slut I had become.  He told me that lots of men would enjoy a young whore cunt like mine and that I needed to be shared with other men.  I told him that it was just fine what he was doing and that I did not need to be shared.  He said that we'd see about that.  I did not now what he meant by this.

With his unerect cock he slipped out of me and I felt his ejaculate ooze out of my rectum and down between my legs.

He then did something that was really nasty and wild.  He told me that after rectal intercourse that girls were supposed to clean up the man’s cock and so he approached me and shoved his cock right into my mouth and told me to clean him up. It was kind of gross but he had just shoved his cock that had just assfucked me right into my mouth so I did as I was told and cleaned him up.  I have done that with other men and they all find it wild that I will clean them up after rectal intercourse.

So there is the story of losing my anal cherry that you asked about.

Whore Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda