Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Linda's "Airtight"

 Paul:


Some of the men who have been reading the blog have asked questions about some of the most erotic things I have ever done.

I told one man that when I was much younger and badly in need of money that I did a public theater performance for 6 days ending in an “airtight” finale with 5 men on stage.

I have been asked to tell about this adventure.  It is below.

Slut Linda




I was in my mid-30s was broke and needed work. I had been out of work for a few months and was getting worried about how I was going to pay the rent. 

I was out one evening and I met a couple of nice guys at a bar in Chicago on the North Side and they bought me dinner and drinks.

Over dinner they asked me about whether I’d ever done any erotic entertainment.  I told them that I had done a few wet t-shirt contests in college and had done a few amateur night strip contests after college when a boyfriend I had, at the time, entered me in the contest.  I actually won a few of the contests.  But that was the extent of any adult/erotic entertainment that I had done.  They said I was very cute and could be a great performer if I wanted.  They said I had what it took to be an erotic performer.

The told me of this live erotic performance event they were planning at this local theater in Chicago and were looking for a girl to be the star of the show.  They said they believed I’d be wonderful and I got very intrigued.

They said that they were paying $10,000 for a week of erotic performances—one show a night—with 5 men doing me and me doing each men on stage and ending with what they called an “airtight” finale.  The performance was about an hour and half each night and that was it.  They really did not tell me much else about the event except how the show was to go.  

I thought about it for a day and in need of money called them back and agreed to do it.  They called me in later that day to discuss the erotic performance and what I was to do and to svn a contract to perform.   Each night they had a basic show: I’d dress up in sexy lingerie and high heels enter the stage to the audience in the theater and have each man surround me and then I’d publicly perform oral and vaginal intercourse with them on stage.  There was music and a big bed in the middle of the stage that turned around on a turnstile so the audience could get lots of views from ever angle of me.

They planned the week long performances beginning that Friday with the first show sold out. 500+ men to perform for.Tickets by the way were $100 per person.  They made quite a load for sure off of me.

That afternoon they had me come to the theater for make up preparations.  They shaved my cunt totally bald, performed an enema on me to clean out any fecal material in my rectum for the anal intercourse later that tonight in the “airtight” finale, made me up nicely and prepared my hair for the stage. I felt like a star for sure.  I had never had this much attention.  Closer to performance time them gave me a few "little" pills to take to “calm me down” and relax me for what was going to happen to me on stage.  They said girls perform better and are more relaxed if they take a few pills.

The first night was amazing.  I had never done something like this publicly before but there were 3 blacks and 2 whites who I did.  I had intercourse with each man on a big bed that was in the center of the stage and did lots of sexual posing with them.  One man had me sit on his hard cock with him behind me so you could see me from the front with his black cock buried deep inside me with my titties and face showing to everyone.  There were cameras everywhere and I have no idea how many photos were taken of me. Audience members were permitted to photograph the entire show so there were lots and lots of photos taken of me performing on stage.

The producers also have video cameras filming the entire show for the 6 days.  They planned to make a video for sale they said.

After doing each man sexually we ended with the “airtight” finale with me first sitting on one man, while the other entered my anus from behind me.  They another man came up to my face and inserted his penis into my mouth. On either side of me I had the final two men in each hand and then men applied lubricant so I could ejaculate them.

We all got going and after 5 to 10 minutes of intercourse each man proceeded to ejaculate in me unprotected.  I orgasmed a few times myself and after they were done I was held open for the entire audience to witness my ejaculate filed cunt hole.

I did 6 shows in 6 days and then the guys left town for their next location. I never saw the video or ever knew what happened after that.

I did get calls from the theater owners who said I was a big hit and wanted me back to perform but I did not want to make a career in the xxx-rated industry so chose to only go back a few times for shows. 

So there is how I did that.  I made a ton of money, had an incredible time and pleased a lot of men. The little pills made everything very dreamy and I only got a sore cunt hole one night.

Is this enough detail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda