Tuesday, April 19, 2022

 The best way I have found to find out about a person is to ask her a series of questions.  Here is the first group of questions I had Linda answer for me.


1)  Your full name?  

Linda Beth Jones

2)  Where do you live.?  

Mt. Vernon, Illinois

3)  How old are you?  

59

4)  Are you married and for how long?   

I married Arthur in 2005

5)  What do you do for a living?   

I am a a part-time lingerie/bikini model for money

6)  How long have you been a prostitute?  

 About 8 years  


7)  How many days a week do you work?    

About 3 to 4 depending upon my schedule

8)  How many men a day do you see when you work?   

5 to 8 men a day but that depends on how many oral intercourse sessions I do.  

9)  Does your husband know?   

OMG, no!!!    He'd be shocked and embarrassed.

10) Where do you meet your customers?   

Local motels.  One mostly where I know the manager.  He looks out for me.

11)  How do you find your customers?  Do you advertise online?  

Mostly word-of-mouth.  Manly truckers who pass me around to other truckers.


12) How tall are you?   

5' 8"

13) How much do you weigh?  

About 125 pounds

14) What are your measurements?  

34B 24 32

15) What do you do with your customers?  Oral? (do you swallow?) Anal?  Vaginal?  

All of the above.   Yes I swallow

16) Do you make your customers wear condoms?   

No, if they pay extra for unprotected intercourse

17) Are you Bisexual?   

No, but if paid I will 

18) Do you ever have women and/or couples as clients?  

Yes

19 Do you deep throat?   

Was trained in college to do it, yes

20)  Why do you do this?   

The money and the idea that this is what I am designed for. 

21) How often do you have sex with your husband?   

Not, much.  He is much older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some new pics of Linda